People in the FlyLab
- Lab PI:
- Laboratory Technician:
- Graduate Students:
- Luke Hoekstra
- Heidi Maclean
- Undergraduate Students:
- Mark Stepaniak, Junior
- Cyrus Askin, Sophomore
- Olivia Walch, Sophomore
- Lab Alumni:
- Amy Dapper (B.S. 2008): lab tech for Ketterson Lab at Indiana University.
- Tim Huber (B.S. 2008): taking a year off before medical school.
- Lauren Richard (B.S. 2008): Ph.D. candidate in molecular genetics at University of Washington.
- Tracy Arcella, (B.S. 2007): Ph.D. candidate at Notre Dame University with Jeff Feder.
- Anna Bovill (B.S. 2007): medical student at University of Vermont.
- Minyoung Yi (M.Sc. 2006): Ph.D. candidate at Univ. Toronto with Locke Rowe.
- Marissa Hamed (B.S. 2006): Ph,D. candidate in climate change ecology at Univ. Colorado, Boulder
with Russ Monson.
- Chris Muir (B.S. 2006): Ph.D. candidate (& NSF fellow) in evolutionary biology at Indiana University with Leone Moyle.
- Katie Provost-Javier (B.S. 2005): Ph.D. candidate in public health at John Hopkins School of Public Health
with Jason L. Rasgon.
- Jeni Dixson (B.S. 2005): nursing school at SUNY Stony Brook.
- Maryanna Aldrich (B.S. 2005): Ph.D. candidate in molecular genetics at Brown University
with Kristi Wharton.
- Jake Currie (B.S. 2005): lab technician at University of Virginia.
- Emily Vogelsong (B.S. 2005): teaching high school biology in Teach for America.
- Bri West (B.S. 2004): intern at Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- Christine Fisher (B.S. 2001): grad school in Wildlife Biology at Auburn U.
- Kevin Emerson (B.S. 2001): Ph.D. candidate in evolution at U. Oregon with William Bradshaw.
- Lisa Dietrich (B.S. 2001): research associate at Vaccinex
- Dr. Donna Folk, postdoctoral researcher 2003-2006.
- Margaret Ridgeway (retired lab technician)